COMMUNITY: Electric Zoo 2012: Official Recap Video, Early Bird Sale & 2013 Lineup Wishlist
Check out the Electric Zoo 2012 Official Recap video!
Relive the magic of the Electric Zoo experience in the official video, produced and directed by Bobby Bailey and Justin Hamilton. Watch it here now! (Link to video: bit.ly/EZoo2012Video)
Featuring music by:
- Flight Facilities – “Crave You (Adventure Club Remix)” [FF]
- Martin Solveig – “The Night Out (Madeon Remix)” [Big Beat Records]
- Madeon – “Finale (Dillon Francis Remix)” [popcultur]
- Sander Van Doorn – “Kangaroo (Original Mix)” [Doorn Records]
Electric Zoo 2013 Early Bird Sale Starts Next Thursday!
The Electric Zoo 2013 Early Bird Sale begins Thursday, October 11th at 1PM EDT. Link to purchase will be available on www.electriczoofestival.com. Please keep the following in mind:
- Limited Supply – First Come, First Served.
- Early BirdSaleis for 3-Day General Admission Passes only – no Single Day passes orVIPPasses will be sold until a later date.
- Layaway/Payment Plan will be offered.
Who do YOU want on the lineup for Electric Zoo 2013?
Electric Zoo wants to know what artists you want to see on the lineup for Electric Zoo 2013. Suggest all your favorites and your most recent discoveries in the Electric Zoo 2013 Lineup Wishlist – October Edition. Click here to tell us who you want!
For more info, please go to www.electriczoofestival.com.
About Electric Zoo
Electric Zoo is an annual three-day electronic music festival founded by Laura De Palma and Mike Bindra of Made Event and held in New York City over Labor Day Weekend. The festival regularly features over 100 of the world’s biggest and most-promising electronic music talent, including DJs and live acts, providing the finest techno, trance, house, dubstep, electro, indie dance music and more across four stages in beautiful Randall’s Island Park. In 2012, Electric Zoo had more than 110,000 fans in attendance and received press coverage from major media outlets like Rolling Stone, SPIN, Billboard, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, establishing it as New York City’s premier electronic music festival as well as a top tier North American event. For more information, please go to: www.electriczoofestival.com.