Arthur Galestian — Los Angeles, CA
Electronic Press Kit — Updated Jan. 2018
- Guest Mix on Paul Oakenfold’s Planet Perfecto Radio #383 – March 2018
- Tell Me (ft. Mira J)” peaks at 18th on Beatport’s Progressive House Releases charts, remaining in the top 40 charts for 15+ weeks. The “Space Mix” peaks at 14th on the Progressive House Top 100. International support from Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren (of Way Out West), Khen, Guy Mantzur, Cid Inc. + more – August 2017
- Grammy-nominated Paul Oakenfold becomes early adopter of “Rituals” on Planet Perfecto Radio, signing it for a Perfecto Records release for 2018. Peaks at #14 on Beatport’s Progressive House charts. – September/October 2017
- “Turn Up The Party” remix of certified RIAA Platinum and Gold recording artist Vassy released on Radikal Records. – Apr. 2016 [details]
- “Dancing on Jupiter” 2016 re-release on Outta Limits Recordings – Apr. 2016 [details]
- “Eternal” remix released on Mondo Records’ “House Essentials, Vol.2” compilation – Mar. 2016
- “Dancing on Jupiter” released on Outta Limits Recordings’ “Deep House Luxury Vol. 2 Compilation – Jun. 2014 [details]
- “Moment to Arise” released on NuevaDeep’s Best of 2013 (Part 2) Compilation – Dec. 2013 [details]
- “Satori” released on Nueva Deep with global support by Max Graham + others – Jun. 2013 [details]
- “Limitless” by Joey V & Arthur Galestian released on Detox records with global support – Nov. 2012 [details]
- Support from BBC Radio 1 dance legend Judge Jules for 3 consecutive weeks on his Global Warm Up radio show. — Apr./May 2012 [details]
- Venue highlights: Exchange LA, Sutra, Universal CityWalk 5 Towers Concert Stage, LA Burning Man Decompression, Yost Theater, Resurrect LA, Ecco Ultra Lounge + more
- Co-launched two dance stations, Trancid and Electric Sound Stage, on Clear Channel’s iHeartRadio. — Aug. 2011
- “Out of Reality” bootleg supported on ASOT 450 – Apr. 2010
- Voted 2nd of Top 10 DJs in Los Angeles according to The DJ List. — Jan. 2010
- Winner of Las Vegas Music Conference DJ Competition – Sep. 2006
- Live remote broadcasts on KUCI 88.9FM with Armin van Buuren, Dubfire, Carl Cox, and more. – 2006
- Hosted and produced “Divison of Hardcore Samples” Thursday nights on KUCI 88.9FM – Oct. 2003-Jan. 2010
Arthur Galestian’s roots in electronic dance music stretch back to his discovery and proliferation of the genre in Los Angeles’ underground music scene of the 1990s. He began making a name for himself on KUCI 88.9FM beginning in 2003, where he opened the broadcast studios to some of the world’s most renowned artists such as Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Carl Cox, and Dubfire. Arthur’s mixes have seen regular airplay on outlets such as SiriusXM Satellite Radio, iHeartRadio, and on a multitude of terrestrial FM stations across the USA, South America, and Europe.
His music has seen consistent support from heavyweights such as former BBC Radio 1 personality Judge Jules (Global Warm Up), Armin van Buuren (A State of Trance), Lange (Intercity Radio), Max Graham (Cycles Radio) and Mark Sherry (Outburst Radio). In 2010, his “Out of Reality” bootleg was supported by Lange in front of thousands of party-goers across the world, and to millions of listeners on ASOT 450. His 2012 bootleg of DB Boulevard’s “Point of View” charted on Judge Jules’ “Maximal Selection” three weeks in a row, all while his remix of Capital Cities’ radio hit “Safe & Sound” saw over 100,000 views on YouTube in the USA and Germany.
As a DJ, he has performed in cities across the USA, Europe, Canada, and Asia, sharing the stage with artists such as Tritonal, Fehrplay, Grum, Chris Lake, Matthew Dekay, Lange, Aly & Fila, Frankie Bones, and countless more. His distinctive music style remains difficult to pin down, covering a wide spectrum of melody-infused genres like progressive house, deep house, techno, and trance.
You can find Arthur’s music on labels such as Radikal Records, Mondo Records, Nueva Deep, Detox Records, Aurora Music, System Recordings, and Outta Limits Recordings.
> Read extended bio here.