Arthur Galestian — Los Angeles, CA
Electronic Press Kit:
- “Turn Up The Party” remix of certified RIAA Platinum and Gold recording artist Vassy released on Radikal Records. – Apr. 2016 [details]
- “Dancing on Jupiter” 2016 re-release on Outta Limits Recordings – Apr. 2016 [details]
- “Eternal” remix released on Mondo Records’ “House Essentials, Vol.2” compilation – Mar. 2016
- “Dancing on Jupiter” released on Outta Limits Recordings’ “Deep House Luxury, Vol. 2” compilation – Jun. 2014 [details]
- “Moment to Arise” released on NuevaDeep’s Best of 2013 (Part 2) compilation – Dec. 2013 [details]
- “Satori” released on Nueva Deep with global support by Max Graham + others – Jun. 2013 [details]
- “Limitless” by Joey V & Arthur Galestian released on Detox records with global support – Nov. 2012 [details]
- Support from BBC Radio 1 dance legend Judge Jules for 3 consecutive weeks on his Global Warm Up radio show. — Apr./May 2012 [details]
- Venue highlights: Exchange LA, Sutra, Universal CityWalk 5 Towers Concert Stage, LA Burning Man Decompression, Yost Theater, Resurrect LA, Ecco Ultra Lounge + more
- Co-launched two dance stations, Trancid and Electric Sound Stage, on Clear Channel’s iHeartRadio. — Aug. 2011
- “Out of Reality” bootleg supported on ASOT 450 – Apr. 2010
- Voted 2nd of Top 10 DJs in Los Angeles according to The DJ List. — Jan. 2010
- Winner of Las Vegas Music Conference DJ Competition – Sep. 2006
- Live remote broadcasts on KUCI 88.9FM with Armin van Buuren, Dubfire, Carl Cox, and more. – 2006
- Hosted and produced “Divison of Hardcore Samples” Thursday nights on KUCI 88.9FM – Oct. 2003-Jan. 2010
Since the explosion of electronic dance music in the late 1990s, Arthur has embraced the decks with relentless passion. To date, he has performed in cities all over the United States, Canada, and Holland. His music has gained support from top jocks such as Judge Jules (Global Warm Up), Armin van Buuren (A State of Trance), Lange (Intercity), Max Graham (Cycles Radio) and Mark Sherry (Outburst).
He began making a name for himself on Orange County’s KUCI 88.9FM in 2003, exposing some of the world’s most incredible talents in electronic dance music to fans in OC. For over seven years, he ran a show called “The Division of Hardcore Samples”, which aired every Thursday night from 10PM-12AM PST.
In 2006, he joined forces with GIANT, one of Southern California’s premiere event production companies, to set up live remote broadcasts of international talent. He is noted for spearheading programs which included Armin van Buuren, Dubfire, Carl Cox, Miss Nine, Matthew Dekay, Marco Bailey, and Paolo Mojo. Listeners of his radio show were the first in Orange County to hear live, in-studio interviews with globally renowned DJs such as Above & Beyond’s Jonathan “Jono” Grant and Tony McGuinness, UK DJ and Producer Lange, vocalist and songwriter JES, and radio legend Swedish Egil of Groove Radio. In 2010, Arthur moved on from his Thursday night home at KUCI 88.9FM. Today, he guest-hosts special broadcasts on the station with regular appearances on the show by some of the most established names in the dance music industry.
In 2011, he played a crucial role in launching two new dance stations (Trancid + Electric Sound Stage) on Clear Channel’s iHeartRadio, bringing together an incredible line-up of world-class artists on a single roster and working to establish Trancid Radio as one of the platform’s key products in the dance genre. iHeartRadio’s Trancid Radio is currently home to artists such as Matt Darey, Solarstone, Tritonal, Paul Van Dyk, Bart Claessen, Randy Boyer, Fei-Fei, Lange, Tyler Michaud, and Victor Dinaire. Exclusive guests and interviewees on his show have included Arty, Sean Tyas, Orbital, Emma Hewitt, Judge Jules, Darin Epsilon, and many more.
Arthur has shared the stage with some of the industry’s most esteemed artists such as Tritonal, Chris Lake, Mr. & Mrs. Smith (Christopher Lawrence), Lange, Kenneth Thomas, JES, Aly & Fila, Rafael Frost, Richard Vission, Frankie Bones, DJ Micro, Ronski Speed, Fei-Fei, Carlo Astuti, Baby Anne, Dyloot, Dave Aude, and Dylan Rhymes.
In the world of radio, he is regularly featured nationwide on SiriusXM satellite radio on Electric Area’s Groove Radio International. He has performed on countless stations including SiriusXM’s Spice Radio at Playboy Studios in Los Angeles, Vancouver’s CJSF 90.1FM, Atlantic City’s WLFR 91.7FM, WJHU 88.1FM in Baltimore, and Internet stations such as DI.FM, ETN.FM, PLURlife, Global Dance Mission, and many more.
Arthur has also produced mixes for Paul Oakenfold’s international radio show “Planet Perfecto”, syndicated by The Radio Department in the UK.
In the music production realm, he has seen heavy support of his remix/mash-up hybrid, Lange vs Marcos – Out of Reality (Arthur Galestian’s Out-of-this-World Bootleg), an electro-trance bomber which has destroyed dance floors all around the world at electronic music festivals and nightclubs. Since 2008, the track has seen consistent plays from the likes of Lange on his “Intercity” radio shows and live tour gigs, in addition to support on Armin van Buuren’s “A State of Trance” (episode 450), and Mark Sherry’s “Outburst” radio show (episode 162).
His 2012 bootleg, DB Boulevard – Point of View (Arthur Galestian’s ‘New Perspective’ Remix) has seen support from international top jocks including former BBC Radio 1 DJ Judge Jules and famed Irish duo Agnelli & Nelson. The track was part of Judge Jules’ “Maximal Selection” on his Global Warm Up radio show three consecutive weeks in a row (episodes 426, 427, and 428) and has been slammed by the Judge at clubs all across the UK.
Never ceasing to experiment, Arthur took a foray into the techno domain and released a compilation called “Northern Lights” on the Aurora Music record label in 2010.
Arthur also has extensive experience working in commercial radio, working for Clear Channel Media + Entertainment and production/syndication subsidiary Premiere Radio Networks. He has taken various producer roles in the programming side of radio as well, working in the studio with Darren Rose and former MTV personality Kennedy on 98.7FM’s “Music in the Morning”, the mid-day show with Marco on 98.7FM, and the “Rewind At Noon”, featuring alternative rock tracks from the ’80s and ’90s.
With so many accomplishments to his name, it’s no wonder why Arthur has quickly become one of the most sought-after talents in electronic dance music.