Never thought Richard Durand would be mixing a blend of tunes for a work-out magazine, but on second thought, I’m not surprised! If he can fuel a dance floor, he sure as hell can fuel a gym session.
This “Endurance Booster” compilation does just that — it’s expertly blended to match your workout. As your workout progresses, the tempo of the music also increases to match where you should be in your endurance training.
Check out the Mini Training Guide & Booklet (PDF)
Not a subscriber to the magazine? No worries!
You can grab your copy now on iTunes!
Check out the tracklist:
- Banyan Tree – Feel The Sun Rise
- Alex O’Rion – Winter
- Souls – In The Beginning (Didier Red’s Assistant Po Lak Formats Remix)
- Andy Duguid – The Crossing
- Alex O’Rion – Fragile Goods
- Moonbeam – See The Difference
- Richard Durand – Into Something
- Richard Durand – Always The Sun
- Steve Forte Rio – A New Dawn
- Richard Durand- Silver Key
- Alex O’Rion – Like A Box Of Fluffy Ducks
- Andy Duguid – Don’t Belong
- Airbase – The Road Not Taken (Leon BolierRemix)
- Airbase – Back
- Cary Brothers – Ride
- Chris R vs Carl B – Take Off
- Vimana – We Came (Akira V2 Remix)
- Alex O’Rion – Velvet Skies
- Andy Duguid – White Sand