Hour 1: Arthur Galestian ‘Deeper’ Summer Mix
With my June trip to the beaches of paradise in Thailand, this month we bring you a collection of deeper summertime tunes bordering on the edges of deep and progressive house. Put on your beach party gear and let’s start celebrating the summer with tunes by 16-Bit Lolitas, Adrian Lux, Jody Wisternoff, Jeremy Oldander & Fehrplay, London Grammar and more.
Hour 2: Randy Seidman Guest Mix
Randy Seidman is one of the hardest working electronic music artists in Los Angeles. He has shared the stage with such well-known DJs as Kaskade, Ferry Corsten, Cosmic Gate, Benny Benassi, M.A.N.D.Y, and many others. Randy has had the honor of playing some of the world’s best clubs and festivals including: Privilege (Ibiza), Kapital Festival (Ecuador), Caffeine Festival & Beta Nightclub (Denver), Guvernment (Toronto), Insomniac’s Nocturnal Festival (Austin), and three times at the Miami Winter Music Conference for Ultra Music Festival. All of this while holding a monthly residency at one of the world’s top nightclubs, Avalon in Hollywood!
Click here to check out the podcast page now!
The original pioneer and icon of the global trance scene takes his
“Full On Fluoro” sound to North America for the first time.
Read about Trance Mission in Billboard
Three time Grammy nominated DJ and producer Paul Oakenfold returns to his roots as the original pioneer and icon of the global trance scene with a new tour and album concept that launches in the US and Canada this October.
“Trance Mission” will bring a fresh visual and audio experience to the hottest dance floors of the world as Paul takes his popular “Full on Fluoro” sound, which has gathered incredible popularity in Europe recently, on the road in the US for the first time. In addition to the tour Paul will release a ”Trance Mission” album featuring brand new versions of ten of Paul’s favorite trance releases of all time.
Paul Oakenfold’s diversity as a producer and DJ have earned him mass acclaim from all sides of the dance music scene but despite his successes producing / remixing the likes of Madonna, U2, Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars, many fans will always associate him with the trance movement in which he has played an integral role for well over two decades.
In the 1990’s Paul’s Perfecto and Perfecto Fluoro record labels were responsible for some of the biggest selling trance releases of all time, including classics like Planet Perfecto’s “Bullet in The Gun”, PPK “ResuRection”, Man with No Name’s “Teleport” and Paul’s own colossal hits Grace “Not Over Yet” and “Southern Sun” – the latter of which has appeared on over 150 compilation albums to date.
Of his 36 Essential mixes for BBC Radio 1, his legendary “GOA Mix”, which perfectly fused underground trance with poignant samples taken from film and radio, was voted the best Essential Mix of all time by Radio 1 listeners. It also received a Silver Award in the Specialist Music Programme category at the 1997 Sony Music Awards.
Paul’s 2011 “Fluorescence” Essential Mix was seen by many as the next chapter to the Goa Mix – with the online archiving of the show attracting over 500,000 listeners in the 3 months after its initial broadcast.
His residencies for Amnesia and Pacha (Ibiza), Ministry of Sound and Home (London) and Planet Perfecto at Rain (Las Vegas) are all well documented as milestones in the evolution of the electronic scene, but it was his residency for Cream in Liverpool that not only set his path towards becoming the one of the biggest headliners in the world but also cemented his status as head of the trance fraternity.
Over ten million album sales later (from two artist albums and over thirty DJ mix compilations) Paul Oakenfold opens a new chapter in the history of trance with his brand new “Trance Mission” tour and album concept.
Trance Mission is now activated….
Trance Mission Tour dates
- 10/26 – Ruby Skye, San Francisco CA
- 10/31 – The Catalyst, Santa Cruz CA
- 11/1 – Rialto Theater, Tucson AZ
- 11/2 – Avalon, Hollywood CA
- 11/7 – Beta, Denver CO
- 11/8 – Voyeur, San Diego CA
- 11/9 – HHH Festival, Mexico City MX
- 11/15 – Gossip, Vancouver BC
- 11/16 – SET Nightclub, Edmonton AB
- 11/21 – Whisper, Philadelphia PA
- 11/22 – Elekctricity, Pontiac MI
- 11/23 – The MID, Chicago IL
- 11/24 – Cielo, New York NY
- 12/13 – Phoenix, Charlotte NC
- 12/14 – Gryphon, Hollywood FL
- 12/19 – Bear Booth Theater, Anchorage AK
- 12/21 – Foundation Room, Seattle WA
For more Information on Paul Oakenfold:
Hour 1: Summer is in full swing, and with the clubs and festivals hitting their peaks, this month’s show will feature the most explosive bangers — hand-picked by yours truly! Enjoy tunes by DubVision, Noah Neiman, Ashley Wallbridge, Lisa Lashes, Paul Oakenfold, BT, and many more.
Hour 2: On this month’s guest mix duties, we’re proud to present resident DJ of Judgement Sundays (Ibiza) and Ministry of Sound (London) — Tristan D! Tristan’s DJing has taken him all around the world, playing with world renowned DJs including Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Paul van Dyk & many more!
Tristan guest hosts the second hour of the show while taking control of the decks.
Click here to check out the podcast page now!
On this month’s guest mix duties, we’re proud to present resident DJ of Judgement Sundays (Ibiza) and Ministry of Sound (London) — Tristan D!
Tristan guest hosts the second hour of the show while taking control of the decks.
- Axwell – Center Of The Universe [Ultra Records]
- Eddie Halliwell – Go! [Perfecto Records]
- Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin – When You Loved Me [Anjunabeats]
- Science Groove – Hanging In There [Black Hole Music]
- John O’ Callaghan & Full Tilt (ft. Karen Kelly) – Breathe [Armada Music]
- BT – Skylarking (Ilan Bluestone Remix) [armada music]
- Arty vs Reflekt – Need To Feel Hope (Above & Beyond Mash-Up) [White Label]
- Mark Sixma & Klauss Goulart – Rio [Armada Music]
- Leolife – Control [Infrasonic Music]
- Craig Connelly (ft. Christina Novelli) – Black Hole [Garuda]
- Max Graham – Evil I.D [Rebrand Records]
- Tristan D & Judge Jules – The Verdict [Junkster Music]
About Tristan D:
It all started back in ‘95 when Tristan, still a youngster himself, first started tuning into pirate radio stations from his home in Brighton, religiously soaking up the electric sounds of Brit A-listers Graham Gold, Judge Jules, Danny Rampling and many more. Tristan soon became hooked on the pumping underground sound of house music and before long decided that this would, and could be his future- since his early youth, all he wanted was to be a DJ.
Tristan set his DJ career into motion at a remarkably ripe age of 14 when he decided to start promoting his own club nights called Twisted. He kicked off the Twisted parties in a number of underground clubs in Brighton and London and soon secured a reputation as a talented young DJ and promoter. A few years later, at the still very young age of 18, Tristan landed a residency at his favorite London club night Peach @ KOKO, where he frequently shared the decks with the talented Eddie Halliwell, Simon Patterson, Markus Schulz & many more. Soon after, he also began playing regularly for Serious @ The Cross, London
Tristan’s long term partnership with BBC Radio 1 DJ Judge Jules has kept him at the forefront of the industry. Working full-time alongside a legend in dance music, Tristan has managed to remain on the cutting edge of music production, and gets to spend his summers with Judge Jules hosting one of Ibiza’s busiest club nights, Judgement Sundays @ Eden in San Antonio.
Tristan’s DJing has taken him all around the world playing with world renowned DJs including Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk & many more. His style ranges from the Teky Maximal side of backroom house up to the more banging uplifting Trance.
As a producer, Tristan found success from the get-go. His collaboration with diffused music genius Anthony Brooks in 2006 got signed to Big In Ibiza records, taking them to the prestigious Miami WMC and catapulting Tristan into stardom in the studio. Since then Tristan has had countless tunes played on BBC Radio 1 and remixes signed to some of the worlds biggest record labels including Ministry of Sound (Data Records), Spinnin and High Contrast.
Tristan’s talent doesn’t stop there though. Tristan is also in the midst of a progressing Radio career; he has hosted shows on Ministry Of Sound radio, Fuzion FM & Sunshine Live in Germany.
Tristan’s diversity and skills behind the decks have made him one of the UK’s most versatile and hardworking DJs.
Whether he’s playing a 20,000 capacity arena or a 200 capacity club, he rocks it every time bringing every ounce of energy to his sets and taking his crowds on a sonic journey into the best sounds dance music has to offer.
This summer you can catch Tristan every week @ Judgement Sundays at Eden, Ibiza as well as at London’s famous Gallery nights @ Ministry Of Sound. Tristan also promotes his monthly club in London, remaining one of the top promoters in the city.
Tristan D’s Social Networks:
Enhanced Chill – Volume One
OUT NOW at all good download stores.
‘The label that delivers tune after tune’ (Mixmag), presents its first ever Chill Out compilation, an album dedicated to ambient sounds & leftfield music productions from Enhanced’s talented pool of artists – ‘Enhanced Chill – Volume One’
Enhanced presents 26 quality tracks of epic proportions, in the forms of exclusive original’s and unreleased material, as well as fresh remixes and reworks of classic Enhanced hits. Including ambient & acoustic renditions from Tritonal feat. Meredith Call, Arty feat. Tania Zygar, Juventa, Eximinds, Suncatcher & Nuera, along with a collection of Balearic remixes from Polish producer Lukas Termena – working his magic on tracks such as ‘Better Days’ by Estiva feat. Josie, Norin & Rad Vs. Audien’s ‘Triumph’, and ‘Arctic Kiss’ from Motionchild & Will Holland feat. Tiff Lacey to name a few.
This release also offers up two continuous mixes making it the perfect summer soundtrack for all those lazy days in the sun – without doubt a collector’s compilation for any Enhanced Music or Chillout fan.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy – this is Enhanced Chill.
Exclusive Interview with Lukas Termena
Following the release of Enhanced Chill – Volume One, Enhanced caught up with Lukas Termena, the mastermind behind part 2 of the compilation. With so many remixes of Enhanced classics, they discuss his inspiration for making chillout, his future releases and his favourite tracks from the compilation.
Q: Where do you draw your inspiration from to make such beautiful melodies?
A: My inspiration is in my surrounding, people I meet and many situations in my life. When I’m sad, I make music. That’s why it’s so emotional. My productions never come from nothing, they are results of my emotions in specific moments.
Q: What was it like to remix so many Enhanced classics on this compilation?
A: I couldn’t believe that there’d be an occasion to collaborate with such a great label in Trance music, which is Enhanced. It was a wonderful surprise! I hope it’s possible to make such projects again in the future!…
Full interview link : http://enhan.co/LTinterview
- Suncatcher – Ceremony (Original Mix )
- Tritonal feat. Meredith Call – Bring Me Home (Original Mix)
- Temple One – Horizon (Original Mix)
- Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto – Still With Me (Original Mix)
- Suncatcher – Peaceful Lagoon (Original Mix)
- Juventa – Life Starts With The Beating Of A Heart (Original Mix)
- Eximinds – Love Story (Original Mix)
- Nuera pres. Levann – A Day Without You (Original Mix)
- Juventa – Promethean (Original Mix)
- Eximinds – Lost City (Original Mix)
- Juventa – Attained Dreams (Original Mix)
- Tritonal feat. Meredith Call – Broken Down (Boyan & Boyer Bare Bones Remix)
- Juventa – Suèdine (’83 Remode)
- Arty – The Wall (Acoustic Mix)
- Jaco – Uncertainty (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Temple One – Feel For You (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Estiva – Next Level (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- The Madison – When You (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Norin & Rad vs. Audien – Triumph (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Sequentia & Jaco – Crossfire (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- The Madison & Simon J feat. Aelyn – Angel (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Fast Distance – Alpine (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Estiva feat. Josie – Better Days (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Ad Brown feat. Kerry Leva – Memorial (You Were Loved) (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Motionchild & Will Holland feat. Tiff Lacey – Arctic Kiss (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- The Madison – Tonight (Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remix)
- Various Artists – Part One – Originals (Continuous Mix)
- Various Artists – Part Two – Lukas Termena’s Balearic Remixes (Continuous Mix)
1 2 ›