Enjoy this month’s mix, featuring my favorite picks from a wide spectrum of genres within electronic dance music. From deep and progressive house, to breaks, to main room sounds, this month features a special blend hand-picked by yours truly! Featuring tracks by Guy J, Darin Epsilon, Tim Mason, Jeremy Olander, and more.
01. Guy J – Dizzy Moments (Original Mix) [Lost & Found]
02. Quincy – In Balance (Airwave Breaks Mix) [Bonzai Progressive]
03. Darin Epsilon pres. Eventide – Goodbye World (Original Mix – Arthur Galestian Live Edit) [Perspectives Digital]
04. Adam K & Frederik Mooij – In A Mirror (Original Mix) [Spinnin’ Records]
05. Antillas & Cyborg – Azymuth (Antillas Back To Acid 70’s Mix) [IHU Records (Armada)]
06. Mark Mendes & Mike Jacinto – Acid Trip (Original Mix) [Starter Records]
07. Stan Kolev, Matan Caspi, Toad – Caramel Nights (Original Mix) [Outta Limits Recordings]
08. Tim Mason – Starlight (Original Mix) [SPRS]
09. Popeska (ft. Denny White) – Heart of Glass (Ken Loi Remix) [Kindergarten Records]
10. New World Sound (ft. Juanita Timpanaro) – Colors (Lucas Silow Remix) [LE7ELS]
11. Jeremy Olander – Let Me Feel (Original Mix) [Pryda Friends]
Marquee Nightclub One-Year Anniversary
Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas celebrates its one-year anniversary with a special DJ set by GRAMMY Award nominee AVICII on Monday, January 2, 2012. After a thrilling inaugural year bringing in the world’s best talent to dominate the dancefloor, Marquee continues the tradition with its exclusive Marquee Mondays for nightlife professionals and only the most hardcore fans.
In just one year, Marquee has led the electronic music charge in Las Vegas placing it on the global clubber’s destination map by bringing in the world’s best DJs for residencies (Above & Beyond, ATB, Benny Benassi, Chuckie, Dirty South, Erick Morillo, Kaskade, Markus Schulz, & Redfoo), special holiday weekends (Armin van Buuren, Dash Berlin, Fatboy Slim) and exclusive one-offs (Axwell, Avicii). Marquee makes you dance, one year at a time. Now get ready for an explosive year two with exciting new DJ residencies, along with some favorites returning in 2012.
Avicii, born Tim Bergling in Stockholm, was recently nominated for a Best Dance Recording GRAMMY for “Sunshine” (along with David Guetta) and landed at #6 on DJ Mag’s Top 100 DJs poll. He also released a new video for his current single “Le7els,” which has already conquered club charts worldwide, climbing to No.1 on the international Beatport chart and garnering over 20 million YouTube hits within the last year. It wasn’t long ago that the success of prior singles “Seek Bromance,” “Street Dancer” and “Fade Into Darkness” propelled this 22-year-old electronic music producer into the ranks of superstar DJs performing for massive crowds. Avicii has headlined such colossal events as Tomorrowland, Ultra Music Festival, Dance Valley, Street Parade, and IDentity festival, and performed on the mainstage at this year’s Electric Daisy Carnival. Now he’s ready to dominate 2012, starting at Marquee Nightclub.
General Admission tickets for AVICII are now on sale here.
Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd. South